Anderson HH compact sanitary pressure transmitter
Anderson`s "HH" compact sanitary pressure transmitter for beverage and dairy is just the right replacement for harsh environments and tight piping clearances on OEM skids. Although designed to be an economical OEM replacement transmitter, the "HH" does not skimp on the traditional Anderson values of accuracy, long service life and rugged durability.
As with the rest of the Anderson transmitter family the "HH" is sealed from the environment with fully potted electronics and a heavy duty welded stainless enclosure. Conceived from the onset as a sanitary transmitter, yet built to thrive in wet hostile environments, the "HH" is not just a shiny industrial sensor with a Tri-Clamp® welded or screwed on.
The "HH" is also designed for convenience. Beneath the o-ring sealed cover are test points allowing simple meter attachment to verify output without breaking into the loop. Conventional zero and span potentiometer provides intuitive calibration adjustments eliminating the need to study a manual or memorize menu sequences to confirm calibration. Wiring the "HH" to your loop is as simple as plugging a connector into the receptacle.
Simple, sanitary, rugged, and waterproof the "HH" extends Anderson`s Sanitary by Design concept into the realm of economical pressure transmitters.
• Welded stainless steel enclosure provides the shortest sanitary transmitter available
• Custom calibrations available
• Test points and calibration potentiometer allows intuitive adjustments
• Loop powered with quick disconnect for simple installation
• NEMA 4X and IP66/67 rated to withstand the harshest environments
• 3-A compliant; third party verified
• Sanitary pressure lines
• Food & Beverage Processing
• Sanitary filtration
• Brewery process lines