Anderson MPF modular pressure transmitter
The industry's first fully modular sanitary pressure transmitter offers not only best in class performance within harsh process environments, but also the ability to be custom configured onsite both for process parameters and enclosure form factor. Diagnostic routines continuously check on the health of the circuitry and measure the loop output current which is displayed on a highly visible internal LED screen. Patent pending dual seals at every enclosure penetration and a fully potted electronic puck assure long life and problem free operation.
The modular design and universal electronics puck significantly reduces cost of ownership as critical spare inventory is reduced to manageable, replaceable components. When accidents do happen, a damaged sanitary diaphragm is easily and economically replaced with a new stem. While the sensor industry trends toward cheaper designs with the inevitable reduction of durability, the MPF provides quality and value through innovation.
• State of the artsanitary design delivers class leading performance
• Replaceable components reduce cost of ownership
• Diagnosti croutines promote reliability,display verifies problemfree operation
• Intuitivemenu driven setup simplifies commissioning
• Sanitary pressure line direct or remote measurement
• Process sensor control including pressurized fillers, pressurized vessels, filter monitoring, etc
• Aseptic processing, steam injection and other high temperature processes
• Sanitary environment including wash downs, condensing humidity, and wide temperature swings